Hair Health Combo Pack by Arogyam
Trusted by 56000+ Happy Patients
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Hair loss is becoming a big problem nowadays. Hair fall and thinning of hair is a problem in both males and females. Apart from hair loss, premature greying or whitening of hair is another big problem. Young girls and boys start having grey hair in their twenties.
- Hair health combo helps prevent hair fall permanently. Thinning of hair is prevented.
- Greying of hair is reversed and stopped.
- It keeps the scalp healthy and helps in dandruff patients too.
- Alopecia patients gain a lot from the hair health combo. The hair starts regrowing slowly on the affected area.
- It is an ideal combination for ladies and gents who have good, healthy lustrous hair, and want to keep them healthy always.
This Combo Contain Following Products:-
- Arogyam Hair Oil: It contains Bhringraj, Palash Beej, Amla, Brahmi, Lodhra, Neem, Mulethi, Soya Protein Oil. All prepared by ayurvedic methods and techniques. The base is sesame seed oil. Which absorbs the goodness of these herbs in it. This is a wonder Ayurvedic medicinal hair oil for all hair problems.
- Arogyam Kesh Tablets: Contains Bhringraj, Yashti Madhu, Shilajeet, Neem, Praval Pishti, etc. It strengthens the roots of the hair and gives layers of protein to the hair shaft. It helps to restore the nutritional deficiencies of the body leading to the problems of hair.
- Saptamrit Lauh: It is an ayurvedic text mentioned medicine. It holds reference in patients of khalitya and palitya I.e hair loss and greying of hairs. It works wonder if taken an empty stomach with little honey in the morning.
- Rogan Baiza Murgh: It is an Unani medicine which is the oil obtained from the yellow part of the egg and gives tremendous strength to the hair roots.
- Apply Arogyam hair oil alone or mixed with Rogan Baiza Murgh every time before head wash. It can be applied after wash also.
- Take 1 tablet morning, evening of Arogyam kesh tablets for 3 months.
- Take Saptamrit Lauh’s empty stomach for at least 3 months.